T̶̨͙̞́̓̆̈́͘̕̚ͅH̸̞̱́Ḛ̴̡̛̙̩̀̒̌ ̶̺͇̻͚̼̥̋͌͘C̶͖̓͊͠Ȗ̸̢͕͕̭̪́͜B̸̳͇̏͑͆̾͛͝Ȩ̷̭̬̀͗͒͂́͆͘, also known as Ý, is a character in the Surreal Memes universe.
T̶̨͙̞́̓̆̈́͘̕̚ͅH̸̞̱́Ḛ̴̡̛̙̩̀̒̌ ̶̺͇̻͚̼̥̋͌͘C̶͖̓͊͠Ȗ̸̢͕͕̭̪́͜B̸̳͇̏͑͆̾͛͝Ȩ̷̭̬̀͗͒͂́͆͘ is an Ancient and one of the five members of The Council of the Ancients, led by Grand Pillar Cl'egius. In PoseidonHeir's unofficial Riddle of the Rocks sequels, the T̶̨͙̞́̓̆̈́͘̕̚ͅH̸̞̱́Ḛ̴̡̛̙̩̀̒̌ ̶̺͇̻͚̼̥̋͌͘C̶͖̓͊͠Ȗ̸̢͕͕̭̪́͜B̸̳͇̏͑͆̾͛͝Ȩ̷̭̬̀͗͒͂́͆͘ and Lord Bread helped Meme Man on his journey to obtain the Icosahedron of Capacity and stop Orang.
He is a rotating cube, and each of his sides, or faces, is a different colour. There is a letter in the middle of his body that changes rapidly.
His appearance in Council of the Ancients, where he made his first appearance, is different from the one seen in PoseidonHeir and MoistCheese's videos.
- When he was seen in Council of the Ancients, the letters that flashed across his body spelled out "THE VOID CONSUMES HH DON'T TRUST US HE CONTROLS US HELP" which is most likely cryptic foreshadowing for the plot twist in Quest for the Octahedron, where it was revealed that the Pillar Lord was controlling the Council, or at least the Grand Pillar (it likely also hints that the members of this fake council were random deities or being picked up out of space and brainwashed). It is likely possible that he is able to transmit other messages in this way.
- It is not related to the Cube
Appears In Edit
- Council of the Ancients by Timotainment
- PoseidonHeir's Riddle of the Rocks Sequels
- Riddle of the rocks 2 (mentioned)