Unit of time used in Surreal Memes. Seen in Timotainment's video "Line" as well as the final episode of PoseidonHeir's Riddle of the Rocks Sequels. Unkown how long one is, likely imperceivable to 3-dimensional beings.
There are four ways to calculate how the time in Chr.eggseconds:
- Hessler (calculated using the radioactive decay of Eggs)
- Posiedon (calculated using the rotation of Eggs)
- Simillar Method (calculated using Year Time, it only works if the time is already calculated using Year Time)
- and Strongman (calculated using the rotation of Egg Beings)
- The "chr" in "chr.eggseconds" may be a reference to the video game Doki Doki Literature Club, where the character files end with .chr extensions.
- 1 Chr.eggseconds= 8.04493469e65 years (1 year time is around 2 years)
- 1 Year Time (1 time=1000 year time) is equal to 23 chr.eggseconds.